Request for Proposal
5pm (Sydney time)
Friday 28 July 2017
Pilot marketing activities to drive offshore demand for apples (AP17500)
Hort Innovation is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and capable delivery partner for the project Pilot marketing activities to drive offshore demand for apples (AP17500).
The objectives of the services being sought are to help Hort Innovation to:
- Demonstrate that commercial opportunities for Australian apple exports exist, and develop functional models of working with:
- In-country brand marketers (for relevant varieties)
- Seasonal windows of opportunity identified in the market development strategy
- Global supply arrangements with foreign retailers
- Demonstrate to the domestic apple industry an exemplar methodology that can be successfully deployed from end to end (farm to overseas consumer) for other export ready growers
- Increase exports of Australian apple exports into the three markets identified.
- Within this methodology evidence of the use of targeted consumer insights being used to define the target market
- Work with Hort Innovation to ensure that this template can be rolled out to other export ready growers
- Working in a collegiate manner with Hort Innovation, industry and other service providers as required.
Hort Innovation has prepared a Request for Proposal (RFP) document that provides background information, outlines the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties. The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this. Membership is free.)
The closing date for responses is Friday July 28, 2017, 5.00 pm (AEDT)