Australian businesses are invited to meet directly with businesses from the Netherlands travelling as part of a trade delegation to Australia. The Dutch businesses include:
- Contronics Engineering – dry misting technology for greenhouse, refrigeration storage, transport and supermarket displays to increase shelf life
- Giocom – specialist provider in the development of computer controlled climate systems for mushroom cultivation
- Certhon – greenhouse installation and design
- Hoogendoorn Growth Management – process automation systems for greenhouses
- Task handling systems – manufacturer of harvest logistic solutions for greenhouses
A full list of all Dutch businesses attending is attached in the Mission Handbook. There are also two presentations attached for specific information the hort and agrifood companies visiting Australia as part of this delegation.
To get involved, Australian hort businesses are invited to a “matchmaking event” which is being held as part of the Farm2Fork Summit in Sydney on Thursday 3 November.
Businesses interested in this opportunity must register their interest using the attached Reply Form. The completed form must be sent to Joost van Damm via email at email@example.com OR 0481 130740