Hort Innovation is the not-for-profit, grower-owned research and development corporation for Australia’s $9 billion horticulture industry. Annually, Hort Innovation is responsible for investing more than $100 million into R&D and marketing to increase the productivity, farm-gate profitability and global competitiveness of Australian horticulture industries.
Watch a quick video explaining how it all works below:
Harvesting Innovation_How Hort Innovation invests from Hort Innovation on Vimeo.
If you want to get a bit more technical, you can access further information – including Hort Innovation’s constitution, strategic plan and evaluation framework – on the Hort Innovation website here.
Become a Hort Innovation member for free
Paying a levy doesn’t automatically make you a member of Hort Innovation, but signing up is free and easy. Learn more about who can apply for membership and sign up today on the Hort Innovation website here.
Member benefits include:
- Free access to project final reports
- First-look access and direct notification of new editions of Hortlink
- Industry alerts, including the latest news and resources, through Grower Intel emails
- Monthly e-newsletter, Growing Innovation
- Direct invitations to participate in industry events, as well as Hort Innovation consultations and forums
- The opportunity to exercise voting rights at Hort Innovation’s Annual General Meeting.