Stay connected through membership
Membership and you
Hort Innovation membership brings you closer to the investment activities and results in your industry, and to the organisation as a whole. Benefits include:
- A friendly face – membership helps you connect with Relationship Managers at Hort Innovation, who are always up for a chat about industry initiatives
- First look at Hortlink – Hortlink provides members with a quarterly update on all levy investments and resources for each industry
- Grower Intel alerts – only members receive these alerts to news, information and opportunities from Hort Innovation
- Horticulture news – Hort Innovation’s Growing Innovation newsletter with news and articles from across horticulture
- Invites – look out for events where you can meet fellow growers and the team behind Hort Innovation, and hear about the latest investments in R&D and marketing from experts
- Networking opportunities – member-specific events where you can meet fellow growers and the team behind Hort Innovation, and hear about the latest investments in R&D and marketing from experts
- Voting rights – levy payers can have a say at the Annual General Meeting by registering for voting entitlements. Decisions about the company are made through this mechanism, and every vote counts.
For levy payers and business owners (or nominated representatives)
Become a member
For growers and others in the horticulture supply chain to keep informed with news and communications
Sign up now for news and communications
Please remember paying a levy does not automatically make you a member of Hort Innovation. Sign up now by using the two-minute application form.
If you have any questions about membership or require assistance with completing the form, please contact us using our enquiry form or call us on 02 8295 2300.
Membership is not available to peak industry bodies and industry representative bodies, however, you are encouraged to register as a stakeholder or register for Growing Innovation with notifications of Hort Innovation’s latest news and events.
Delivery partners (service providers) should contact Member Services on 02 8295 2300 to investigate their eligibility to become a member.