Membership is your link to innovation
Becoming a member gives you:
- A quarterly update on each levy industry program through Hortlink
- Free access to Hort Innovation Final Reports
- A fortnightly e-newsletter, Growing Innovation
- Industry alerts on the ‘latest’ for specific commodities through Grower Intel
- Direct invitations to participate in industry events, as well as Hort Innovation consultations and forums
- Participation in a community of growers where you can share knowledge, gain experience and develop networks
- The opportunity to exercise voting rights at Hort Innovation’s Annual General Meeting.
Please remember paying a levy does not automatically make you a member of Hort Innovation. If you haven’t become a member, then now is your opportunity.
Apply for membership by completing and submitting the form on this page. When applying, please note that Hort Innovation accepts only one membership per ABN with one nominated representative, however you are welcome to register as an individual stakeholder should your company already have a nominated representative.
Please ensure you review the Hort Innovation membership eligibility criteria prior to applying, which can be found in Section 6.3 of the Hort Innovation Constitution.
If you have any questions about membership or require assistance with completing the form below, please contact us using our enquiry form or phone us on 1300 880 981.
Membership is not available to peak industry bodies and industry representative bodies, however, you are encouraged to register for communications – you will receive our fortnightly e-newsletter keeping you up-to-date with Hort Innovation and industry news and events.